Sample Abilene Gives Newsletter Template
Once you’ve kicked off Abilene Gives, you don’t want to lose that momentum and excitement! After your board is on board, keep them in the loop by sending regular Abilene Gives email communications to share any important campaign updates and opportunities. Regular communications with your board members can help them to stay engaged and become more invested in helping you achieve your Abilene Gives goals.
Subject: Abilene Gives News & Updates!
We’re so excited that Abilene Gives is only [X] weeks away! We’ve got some Abilene Gives updates we’d like to share with you:
- Update on sponsorship and matching dollars acquired so far
- Total Peer-to-Peer Fundraisers recruited
- Overview of your Abilene Gives campaign theme or story
- Newly established internal or external goals
- Information on upcoming events surrounding Abilene Gives
This week, we’re looking for help with:
- Getting the word out on social media
- Setting up Peer-to-Peer fundraisers
- Acquiring additional sponsorship and matching dollars
- Preparing for a Abilene Gives specific event
Thank you for being a part of our Abilene Gives team! If you have any questions or are looking to get more involved in the planning process please don’t hesitate to reach out.